Powered by Blogger.
Guitar Classic
Classic Guitar
Guitar Bass

Monday, December 13, 2010

Pink Shocking Hohner ST Lead


Can we show a guitar just because of its colour? Well I guess we can - to be honest I wouldn't have looked at this Hohner ST Lead if not for its pink shocking so 1980s (the guitar is actually from the late 80s, early 90s). 

When you google this guitar, you mostly find questions of people who want to know more about it - and sometimes that it's a good professional instrument with a graphite neck, and how difficult it is to find replacement parts for it, since Hohner almost completely backed off from the guitar field...

This one is a lefty, and we never show enough!

Bertram

Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 9th year!

2 comments:

  1. I like it!
    I've got the Hohner St lead graphite in pearl white. I tried to find informations about my favourite guitar but I couldn't find it.
    If you can tell me something about it write me at Lplum@web.de
    And if you want pictures, tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this exact guitar except it is a right handed. The bridge is bent beyond repair. It is a tremolo bridge. I cannot find another to fit. If anyone knows where I can get a replacement, please let me know!!
    Chad. Oak-land@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete