Powered by Blogger.
Guitar Classic
Classic Guitar
Guitar Bass

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Gretsch G5566 Jet Double Neck Baritone

gretsch double neck

this Gretsch Jet double neck Baritone is on my list of must have - at least of must play (not a fan of the sparkle finish)! A Baritone double-neck is something - more interesting to me than a 6/12. I would open-tune the regular neck for slide so I could play it from upward and shift super quick from one neck to the other.
Two Bigsbys are a lot but I'd probably enjoy them if I was better at using them!
It's hard to comment more on a Gretsch guitar since I assume that they are perfect and that you just have to write Gretsch.
Danelectro also produced a baritone double-neck - I don't know other brands that did it.

While researching this guitar, I discovered that Gretsch also releases its own line of ugly ridiculous painted guitars - we are fronting terrible times for guitar lovers...

No comments:

Post a Comment